Monday, March 7, 2011


















My name is Olivia Golden. I wrote this poem to inform you, my fellow classmates on the most special moment of my life. This special moment took place at 2:36am, on July 24, 2010. This special moment was the birth of my son. Jaiden is now 7 months old. He is the air I breathe and person I live for. Jaiden is…. my everything.



JAIDEN RYAN


Friday, the end of the week
For me the end of 37
Anxious and ready
I headed to the hospital all bags in hand
I arrive and check in
To be induced that is
Directed into a room
Where I would now be
Until 24 minutes until three
Process was somewhat long
Couldn’t wait for the end
Shortly after the process began


The doc said push
I did just that
But not until they gave me an epidural in my back
Everything went so fast
As fast as a race
Where Jesse Owens won first place
It was all over
He was as cute as a baby chickadee
Many said he looked just like me
My baby
Yeah!

No comments: