Saturday, February 19, 2011

My hobby


My favorite hobby is playing and watching soccer. Manchester United is my favorite team. I was playing soccer since I was 6 years old. I always try to play soccer whenever I get time. Soccer is like my best friend. I enjoy every minute of it. My father inspired me the most playing soccer. He was a soccer player when he was young. I remember when he used to take me his games when I was little boy. He always told me that soccer is a healthy and fun sport. My dad says “Soccer will never walk you alone”.

When I am playing soccer I feel happy and unstoppable. "I can run like a horse and mingle with the stars". That is the reason that make me easy to play better and faster. I play with team Elman. Sometimes we go out of states to challenge with other teams. I like to win every game, even if it is friendly games. I take it serious. This hobby means everything to me. I have been playing all my life. Soccer is something that I want pass through my kids.

6 comments:

maria fabbro said...

Thats so cool that you've been playing soccer for so long and stuck to something you really love to do! I also traveled alot for cheerleading and its so fun getting to meet new people and the challange is great!

Mohamud Abdulle said...

Although am not fanatic about soccer or for that matter any other sport, i do enjoy soccer very much and my favorite team is Munchester United as well.

Olivia Golden said...

Great job... i love soccer even though i am kind of out of shape lol

Kara said...

It is a good favorite.
I am not good at soccer....

jing yu said...

i like soccer too, but i ususally play as guard.

Shire Farah said...

Beyern Munich all day man. let me tell you somthing man. Beyern Munich beat Man U during the Champions league last year.